Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nervous Energy

Breathe. I'm in the midst of shaking off the nervous energy I've acquired from being interviewed by the Arizona Republic. Silly, I know. But I will always be a little aprehensive about my speaking skills. Thanks to Bobbi, I received a phone call from the Republic wanting to do an article on our Desert Dreams 2009 Holiday Boutique. It was great to be able to share with her all the wonderful vendors and performances that we will have at our event. I love being a part of this community and living in and supporting the Town of Gilbert. I have really grown to love this town in the five years that we have lived here.

I have no idea when the article will appear in the paper, so keep your eyes peeled. What great advertising. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment